Famous Hotspots the hague
Step through the famous entry gate into the historical Binnenhof, the heart of our democracy. [...]
The Peace Palace
Peace Palace The Peace Palace is an international law administrative building in Den Haag (The [...]
Delft – Old and New Church
Delft and the Old Church The Oude Kerk (Old Church), nicknamed Old John, is a [...]
Scheveningen is the most popular coastal town in the Netherlands. Of course there is the [...]
Brielle – The Fortified City
Brielle is a picturesque fortification town with ramparts and many monuments. Brielle is a fortified [...]
Panorama Mesdag Museum
The Panorama of Scheveningen is a cylindrical painting of about 14 meters high and with [...]
Public Transport The Hague
Travelling within The Hague by public transport is straight forward and convenient. The extensive network is operated by public transport company HTM and connects all different parts of the city by trams and buses. There is also a metro line E from Rotterdam to The Hague and back which is operated by RET. If you are visiting The Hague the public transport system is the most convenient way to travel within the city.
Depending on your travelling plans and the duration of your stay, there are a number of different public transport passes that are especially valuable for visitors:
- HTM 2-Hour ticket: Two hours of free travelling trough The Hague for € 4,00. Only valid on trams and buses operated by HTM in The Hague.
- HTM day ticket: One day of free travelling trough The Hague for € 7,10. Only valid on trams and buses operated by HTM in The Hague.
- HTM 3 day ticket: Three days of free travelling trough The Hague for € 18,00. Only valid on trams and buses operated by HTM in The Hague.
- Rotterdam-The Hague “Tourist day Ticket”: One day free travelling throughout the “Zuid-Holland” region with RET, HTM, ARRIVA and Connexxion for € 14,50.
- 2-Hour transport ticket The Hague € 4,50
- The Hague Day Ticket € 8,00
- The Hague 3 Day Ticket € 20,00
- Tourist Day Ticket - Rotterdam - The Hague € 15,50
Long stay – Public transport chip card
When you are staying in The Hague for more than 7 days it might be beneficial to buy a public transport chip card (ov-chipkaart) instead of day tickets. With the public transport chipcard you only pay for the distance you actually travel.
The public transport chip card is a plastic card that let you travel on credits. Travelling with the public transport chip card is very easy because it allows you to travel with all the carriers including the NS (Dutch railway).
Customers can buy this card in our webshop for € 7,50. Customers can also upload the card with credits at your arrival in Amsterdam or Airport Schiphol and reload the card during your stay.
Plan your trip ahead
On this website you can buy all these products in advance and they will be delivered to your home address, hotel, company. The products can also be delivered at our servicestore at the Airport Schiphol to be fetched upon arrival.
Helpful apps and sites for planning your journey
Before seeing the sights, you may wish to consult the or HTM website to help you find the quickest and most convenient way to get from A to B. In addition, there are a number of excellent apps available to help you find your way around the city.