With a The Hague 3 Day Ticket you are allowed to travel through The Hague without any limitation for only € 20,-.
The card is valid for three days. For children 4 to 11 years there is the very convenient children’s day ticket.
The HTM three day tickets allows you to travel at the hours of your own convenience without any limitation throughout The Hague, day and night, on the bus and tram. The day ticket is valid for 3 days (not 72 hours) after your first check in.
Note: these tickets are only valid in HTM trams, and buses. Thus, these are not valid in the regional buses of Connexxion Arriva and EBS or on the train.
The child day ticket is only available as a paper chip ticket. The tickets are available as paper chip tickets, but can also be purchased as a travel product on the anonymous– or personal OV-chipcard.
Price & sales locations
The Day tickets The Hague costs: € 20,-
- HTM Tickets & Info
- In this webshop
- Ticket vending machines at stations:
In addition to HTM sales points, the day ticket and sometimes the multi-day variants are sold at some hotels, campsites and other institutions, at tourist information centers in The Hague.
How to use the day Ticket
The The Hague Day Ticket is valid for three days. Using your The Hague 3 Day Ticket is easy:
- Tickets are valid for 3 days (until the end of timetable). Your ticket is activated the first time you check in on a tram, bus or metro.
- You must check in and out with your card every time you enter and exit one of the vehicles.
- Tickets are valid on all metro, tram and bus lines operated by HTM, including night buses.
- Tickets are NOT valid on NS trains or bus lines in Lelystad.
- If you have additional questions or your ticket appears to be defective, you can go to one of the sales locations listed above for assistance.
There are no reviews yet.