Amsterdam Travel Ticket
The Amsterdam Travel Ticket entitles you to travel limitless from the international airport Schiphol to Amsterdam and in Amsterdam – day and night – on bus, tram and metro, for 24, 48 or 72 hours for € 16,00, € 21,00 and € 26,00 respectively!
The day card is valid for 24 hours – from first check in by Train when boarding and check out when getting off the tram, bus or metro.
This is the best sold ticket for tourists that want to travel from Airport Schiphol to and visit Amsterdam.
The Amsterdam Travel Ticket costs:
- 1 day € 16,00
- 2 day € 21,00
- 3 day € 26,00
Where to buy?
- Webshop: We prefer to buy your ticket in our webshop.
- GVB Tickets & Info: Amsterdam Central Station (Stationsplein), Bijlmer ArenA Station, Lelylaan Station & Zuid Station
How to use the Amsterdam Travel Ticket
The Amsterdam Travel Ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 3 days on any of the routes listed on the public transport guide. Using your Amsterdam & Travel Ticket is easy:
- Tickets are valid for 1, 2 or 3 day’s. Your ticket is activated the first time you check in on a tram, bus or metro.
- You must check in and out with your card every time you enter and exit one of the vehicles.
- Tickets are valid on all metro, tram and bus lines operated by GVB, Connexxion and EBS, including night buses.
- If you have additional questions or your ticket appears to be defective, you can go to one of the sales locations listed above for assistance.