Amsterdam Travel Ticket
The Amsterdam Travel Ticket entitles you to travel limitless from the international airport Schiphol to Amsterdam and in Amsterdam – day and night – on bus, tram and metro, 1,2 or 3 days for € 16,00, € 21,00 and € 26,00 respectively!
The day card is valid for 1 day.
This is the best sold ticket for tourists that want to travel from Airport Schiphol to and visit Amsterdam.
The Amsterdam Travel Ticket costs:
- 1 day € 16,00
- 2 day € 21,00
- 3 day € 26,00
Where to buy?
- Webshop: We prefer to buy your ticket in our webshop.
- GVB Tickets & Info: Amsterdam Central Station (Stationsplein), Bijlmer ArenA Station, Lelylaan Station & Zuid Station
How to use the Amsterdam Travel Ticket
The Amsterdam Travel Ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 3 days on any of the routes listed on the public transport guide. Using your Amsterdam & Travel Ticket is easy:
- Tickets are valid for 1, 2 or 3 day’s. Your ticket is activated the first time you check in on a tram, bus or metro.
- You must check in and out with your card every time you enter and exit one of the vehicles.
- Tickets are valid on all metro, tram and bus lines operated by GVB, Connexxion and NS, including night buses.
- If you have additional questions or your ticket appears to be defective, you can go to one of the sales locations listed above for assistance.