Discover Amsterdam and the surrounding area with the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket – a special 1, 2 or 3 day public transport pass valid on metros, trams and buses operated by GVB, Connexxion and EBS and NS trains.
Public transport pass for Amsterdam & the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area
The greater Amsterdam area offers so much more than just the big city sights. The Amsterdam & Region Travel ticket lets you explore the beaches of Zandvoort, Edam’s cheese market, the Aalsmeer flower auction, Keukenhof Gardens and traditional villages like Volendam and Zaanse Schans with a single 1 day public transport pass. When you purchase this ticket, you’ll also get a public transport guide for the Amsterdam region (PDF) filled with useful tips and sightseeing highlights.
Price & sales locations
The Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket costs:
- 1 day € 19,50
- 2 day € 28,00
- 3 day € 36,50
- Webshop: We prefer to buy your ticket upftont in our webshop.
How to use the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket
The Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 3 days on any of the routes listed on the public transport guide (PDF). Using your Amsterdam & Region Day Ticket is easy:
- Tickets are valid for 1, 2 or 3 day’s. Your ticket is activated the first time you check in on a tram, bus or metro.
- You must check in and out with your card every time you enter and exit one of the vehicles.
- Tickets are valid on all metro, tram and bus lines operated by GVB, Connexxion and EBS, including night buses and NS trains.
- If you have additional questions or your ticket appears to be defective, you can go to one of the sales locations listed above for assistance.