Discover Amsterdam and the surrounding area with the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket – a special 1, 2 or 3 day public transport pass valid on metros, trams and buses operated by GVB, Connexxion and EBS and NS trains.
Public transport pass for Amsterdam & the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area
The greater Amsterdam area offers so much more than just the big city sights. The Amsterdam & Region Travel ticket lets you explore the beaches of Zandvoort, Edam’s cheese market, the Aalsmeer flower auction, Keukenhof Gardens and traditional villages like Volendam and Zaanse Schans with a single 1 day public transport pass. When you purchase this ticket, you’ll also get a public transport guide for the Amsterdam region (PDF) filled with useful tips and sightseeing highlights. If you go to the Information Center of Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet with your ARTT ticket, you will receive a VIP day pass that gives you an additional 10% discount on outlet prices at participating brands.
Price & sales locations
The Ticket costs:
- 1 day € 21,00
- 2 days € 31,50
- 3 days € 40,50
- Webshop: We prefer to buy your ticket upfront in our webshop.
How to use the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket
The Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 3 days on any of the routes listed on the public transport guide (PDF). Using your Amsterdam & Region Day Ticket is easy:
- Tickets are valid for 1, 2 or 3 day’s. Your ticket is activated the first time you check in on a tram, bus or metro.
- You must check in and out with your card every time you enter and exit one of the vehicles.
- Tickets are valid on all metro, tram and bus. In the lines operated by GVB, Connexxion and EBS, including night buses and NS trains.
- If you have additional questions or your ticket appears to be defective, you can go to one of the sales locations listed above for assistance.
If you want to schedule your travel and see frequency of time schedules, use handy tool of 9292.nl