Public Transport Tickets Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Day Tickets: The RET day-ticket provides people with 1 day off unlimited travel through Rotterdam – day or night – by bus, tram, and metro. It becomes valid when you first check in Public Transport Tickets Rotterdam.
- Rotterdam Welcome Card: To optimize your visit to Rotterdam, you may opt for the Rotterdam Welcome Card.
This card will give you 1-2-3- days free transport with the local PTO: RET and 25-50% reduction on entrance fees of more than 50 attractions, museums, restaurants and nightlife of Rotterdam.
- Tourist Day Ticket Rotterdam – The Hague: With a Tourist Day Ticket you enjoy unlimited travel by bus, tram, metro and waterbus throughout the South Holland Rotterdam & The Hague region for a fixed price for a whole day. The ticket is valid all day from the time you first check in until services stop running. Always check in when boarding and check out when exiting the bus, tram, metro or waterbus.
How to use the Public Transport Tickets in Rotterdam
The Rotterdam day Ticket is valid for 1 day. There are no day-tickets available for multiple days for Rotterdam. Using your Rotterdam Day Ticket is easy:
- Tickets are valid for 1 calender day until midnight. Your ticket is activated the first time you check in on a tram, bus or metro.
- You must check in and out with your card every time you enter and exit one of the vehicles.
- Tickets are valid on all metro, tram and bus lines operated by RET, including night buses.
- Tickets are NOT valid on NS trains or bus lines in the Hague.
- If you have additional questions or your ticket appears to be defective, you can go to one of the sales locations listed above for assistance.