HTM Children’s day ticket
What is it?
With an HTM Children’s day ticket you are allowed to travel limitlessly with all HTM trams and all buses operated by HTMbuzz. Really convenient when you are planning a daytrip for the family and want to visit multiple destinations across The Hague, Zoetermeer and Delft.
€ 1,50 per child.
Children younger than 4 years old travel for free.
Where and when?
The HTM Children’s day ticket is valid in all HTM trams and all buses operated by HTMbuzz.(HTM Nachtbuzz excluded). Valid for one day.
Where to buy?
– In this webshop
– At all HTM servicepoints on The Hague Central Station, station Hollands Spoor and Zoetermeer Centrum-West
– At the bus drivers in the red-beige buses: pay with cash!
– At the tram drivers in the red-beige trams: pay with cash, pin or creditcard!
– In the new R-net trams at the machines: pay with cash!
– At the RandstadRail-tram machines: pay with cash!
– At the bus drivers in the HTMbuzz: pay with cash!
– At the tourist centre “VVV” in The Hague
How to use?
The HTM children’s day ticket is a paper chipcard that can be discarded after usage. With this ticket you are required to check in and -out, otherwise you will be risking a fine. If your ticket already has a date stamped on it you are not obliged to check in and -out.