Going for a day out only in Rotterdam or staying for a few days in this beautiful city? Then a Rotterdam Day Ticket is the best choice.
Convenient travel by bus, tram and metro
The RET day or multi-day tickets allows you to travel at the hours of your own convenience without any limitation throughout Rotterdam, day and night, on the bus, tram, and metro. The day ticket is valid for 1 calender day until midnight.
Note: these tickets are only valid in RET metros, trams, and buses. Thus, these are not valid in the regional buses of Connexxion, Arriva or on the train.
This day-ticket may be used by people of all ages. However, for children age 4 up to 11 years old there is a Rotterdam day ticket with reduced price (€ 5,00).
Price & sales locations
The day-ticket for Rotterdam is sold for € 9,00
- RET Tickets & Info: Rotterdam Centraal Station (Stationsplein),
- At this web shop: Rotterdam 1-day ticket for children age 4 up to 11 years old, 1-day ticket for adults
- Ticket vending machines in metro stations: 1-day tickets for children age 4 up to 11 years old, 1-day tickets for adults
In addition to RET sales points, the day ticket and are sold at some hotels, campsites and other institutions, at tourist information centers in Amsterdam and GWK branches in Amsterdam and at Schiphol.
How to use the Rotterdam Day Ticket
The Rotterdam day Ticket is valid for 1 day. There are no day-tickets available for multiple days for Rotterdam. Using your Rotterdam Day Ticket is easy:
- Tickets are valid for 1 calender day until midnight. Your ticket is activated the first time you check in on a tram, bus or metro.
- You must check in and out with your card every time you enter and exit one of the vehicles.
- Tickets are valid on all metro, tram and bus lines operated by RET, including night buses.
- Tickets are NOT valid on NS trains or bus lines in the Hague.
- If you have additional questions or your ticket appears to be defective, you can go to one of the sales locations listed above for assistance.