Floriade Day Tickets – Explore the Growing Green Cities
Amsterdam ranks as one of the most eco-friendly cities in the world, which makes it a great place to start your tour to the Floriade Expo 2022. Get your Floriade Day tickets today!
Explore the biggest flower exhibition that is held every decade in Almere. With the Floriade Day Ticket, Our comfortable modern bus, takes you straight from Amsterdam Central Station to the Floriade Expo. The 5-minute cable car ride will give you a spectacular view of the park and a chance to orientate yourself for your visit.
After your flight over the park, it is time to start exploring the Floriade flower festival for yourself. There is so much more to discover here than you might think. The International Horticultural Exhibition Floriade will show you just how rich the art of gardening is, and how essential horticulture is to sustainability and liveability.
- Direct transport from Amsterdam to the entrance of Floriade
- Skip the line entry
- Discover the latest green innovations from more than 400 participants
Get your Floriade Day tickets now!
Are you ready to enjoy this 6.5 hour tour and discover the culture, plants, flowers and local innovations from more than 40 countries? Then book your ticket now for the only Floriade tour that will take you straight to the cable car and into the park, no long walk from the carpark and no waiting in line at the entrance!
The Floriade in Almere will last from 14 April 2022 till 9 October 2022. After, we will have to wait another ten years for the next Floriade. So do not miss your chance to visit this year and get inspired to make your city and home greener, more sustainable, enjoyable and beautiful.
Public Transportation & Amsterdam Travel Tickets.
Are you planning to visit Amsterdam and Floriade for a few days? Getting your Public transport ticket beforehand is pretty useful. Depending on your plans there are a lot of options. If you arrive by plane, then a Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket is the most convenient.
- The Amsterdam & Region travel ticket for unlimited travelling in Amsterdam and it’s surroundings for 1, 2 or 3 days with all carriers. With this ticket you can explore the beaches of Zandvoort, Edam’s cheese market, Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Keukenhof Gardens
- An Amsterdam travel ticket allows you to travel limitless with all carriers in and around Amsterdam, including from and to Schiphol, for 1, 2 or 3 days.
- A GVB day ticket will give you unlimited travelling with GVB for 1,2,3,4,5 up to 7 days. , GVB is the major carrier in Amsterdam centre with blue/white busses & trams.
Are you staying in Amsterdam for more than 7 days? it might be beneficial to buy a public transport chip card instead of day tickets.
With the public transport chipcard you only pay for the distance you actually travel.
Tours & Tickets
We offer many possible tourist attraction on our Tourist & Ticket page. These are exclusive offers where you can get a fair price for many different activities.